“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
As part of our Corporate Package service, Corporate Brokers International, Inc. offers the following assistance:
- Articles of incorporation is the Certificate of Incorporation, it’s a legal document that governs the ownership management of a corporation in the United States and is filed with a state or other regulatory agency. Transfer of Ownership timeline is up to 7 to 10 days.
- The Letter of Good Standing certifies ownership. Lending and institutions will require this document and it would be compliant in accordance with the state incorporate.
- We will set up a virtual office with a Business Number that is listed with 411 directory assistance. A virtual office is set up for you at no cost. The recurring monthly cost of $175.00 is the client’s responsibility. A physical office is mandatory for at least 6 months or until all funding.
- We will also provide the documents required to open a business banking relationship as part of the package to provide the corporation with banking references. The buyer will be required to deposit funds to establish business bank accounts.
- In addition to the aged credit, we will submit 3 applications to establish new accounts that report to the bureaus after the transfer of ownership. This will require the buyer’s usage and timely payments to continue the continued good credit standing.
- Business References-3-4 business references to Equifax Business. The timeline is estimated up to 30-45 days.
Please call us at 404-549-4534 if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Corporations are warranted by the seller or its authorized agent. Corporate Brokers International, Inc. is not the owner or agent. Corporate Brokers’ fees are paid by the seller. Such fees are not a part of the bill of the sale agreement between the buyer and seller. Corporate Brokers International, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any 3rd parties, referring entities, buyer, or seller.